Flood Insurance




Did you know that property Insurance only covers sudden and accidental water damage?

Any water that is considered rising water is classified as Flood Insurance.  Flood Insurance rates are governed by The Federal Emergency Management Association (FEMA).  Whether your home is inside a flood zone or you just want flood protection just in case, our agency can build an affordable flood policy for you.


Licensed To Serve You In Georgia and South Carolina